The greenest railway station you’ve ever seen!
Improving the level of green in public spaces is a trend. Our latest project is no exception! A 190 meter wide viaduct over the A12 that connects all means of transport. From bicycles to trains, busses, and cars. The railway station has a natural look. Team V Architectuur and Arcadis Architects have reserved space for trees and plants, and asked us to create a concrete jungle!
All elements required to be produced to meet high constructive and aesthetic requirements. Just imagine a piece falling on the highway! All parts are made of HPC with galvanized steel reinforcement. The station is a work in progress and scheduled to be ready in May 2020.
• High aesthetic and technical requirements
• Innovative moulding / demoulding techniques
• 3D engineering & innovative milling techniques
• 3.600 m2 of HPC elements
- Prorail / Gemeenschappelijke regeling Bleizo
- Arcadis Nederland B.V. & Team V Architectuur
- Aannemingsmaatschappij VOBI B.V.